- 0.1 Print and Integrated Direct Mail Services in Concord, NH
- 1 Cutting Through the Noise With Direct Mail Marketing.
- 2 The Power of Color in Web Design and Brand Marketing.
- 3 Google Analytics 4: Journey to the Future.
Print and Integrated Direct Mail Services in Concord, NH
Brandit’s marketing team is going to show you how to launch a successful direct marketing campaign and even have fun doing it. We’ve developed a simple step by step process to help you reach your specific objectives.
• Establishing your objectives: what are you trying to achieve?
• Understanding your Audience: we will dive into the demographics and psychographics of your ideal customer
• MOST IMPORTANT: we walk through the journey your customers will take in purchasing your products and services to identify the different ways to engage them at various steps in that journey
• We will then help you craft your message and choose a format with a specific call to action, testimonial and time sensitive offer driving your customers to act
• We will work with you to track the success of your campaign to get the best ROI
• Lastly, we will discuss other marketing medias and how to integrate them to get results a boost you have never experience before
Our Full Color In-house Direct Marketing Print Products:
• Standard Postcards
• Oversized Postcards
• EDDM (Every Door Direct Mail)
• Rack Cards
• Business Cards
• Business Reply Cards
• Complete Addressing, Presorting and Mailing Services
Looking for a Digital Marketing Firm in Concord, NH?
Do you wish to create a well-planned advertising campaign strategy for your business?
To our credit, we have managed many successful digital marketing campaigns for various businesses ranging from local plumbers to national companies. For us, every project is a learning experience. Contact us, and find out why Brandit is one of the best digital marketing agencies in Manchester, NH – Boston MA, Nashua NH and Concord NH.
Cutting Through the Noise With Direct Mail Marketing.
Everyday, we see 2,904 messages. We pay attention to 52, but only remember four. Your message has a mere three seconds to gain the prospect’s attention and another…Read More »
The Power of Color in Web Design and Brand Marketing.
Color is the most powerful method of design and brand recognition in marketing. Color is like another language, and if misrepresented could lead to a negative association or…Read More »
Google Analytics 4: Journey to the Future.
Now that July has arrived, Google Analytics, a popular and free website analytics tool that obtains information on website visitors and traffic, has begun to take its consumers on a…Read More »